St Austins

Bellcote Way is located on the esteemed Aigburth Road, a thriving stretch filled with shops, boutiques, restaurants, beauty rooms, schools, shops and much more. The development provides 9 houses and 14 apartments within the church itself.

Aigburth Road is one of the main routes leading into Liverpool City Centre with Cressington Park Station only a 2-minute walk away, making the location of this development ideal for the commuter.

Outstanding attention to detail ensures that this development will be popular with its residents.

The redundant Roman Catholic church is a gothic revival style, Grade 2 listed building which was closed in 2015. The church celebrated its last mass on 3rd June 2015. The brand-new flats are to be incorporated within the existing church building to keep the spirit of the church.
The church – which was constructed in 1838 with its sandstone front elevation and predominantly pitched slate roof. Single large space internally with headroom of up to approximately 10.6m. The presbytery was again built in approximately 1838 comprising of a basement, ground floor & 2 upper floors. Chaloner Hall comprises a single-storey building erected in approximately 1830 & was most recently used as a community hall. The additional land is a former car park to the side of the church and is rectangle in shape.